I'm Back....Again

Hi all Blackmane here.

Its been a while since I posted anything and due to lots of painting I haven't taken or posted any pictures on the blog. I'll try and get some taken over the next few days and get them up.



Over the past week I've been working on my Gondorian War of the Ring army. I've added some Knights of Minas Tirith and Warriors of the Dead to my army which means I can field a decent sized army (60 warriors, 6 Knights and 28 of the Dead). A sit stands I don't have enough ranger models or fountian court guard models to add any formations to the army but I'll be working on that over the next dew weeks. I'll also be adding a formation of the new plastic Swan Kinights of Dol Amroth, that are currently on advance order, when they come out.

For my Space Wolves I've made four models to represent the masters of the chapter for games of apocalypse. They haven't been painted yet but I'll get round to them soon enough.

My Imperial Guard have had an addition to their armoured might in the form of a hellhound/ devil dog/ bane wolf. I'm looking forward to trying it out against Zebulon's Space Marines.

Myself and Zebulon also had a quik games while he was back this week. It wasn't a standard game. We each agreed to 1 HQ, 1 Troop and a dedicated transport. It was the first time I used Stracken and for a few turns it looked like I was going to loose the first game using the new commander. However an unfortunate failed leadership test and 12" on the fall back move and Zebulon lost his only troop unit as it ran off the board allowing me to claim the single objective. Stracken stopped Zebulon from contesting the objective by punching his way through Zebulon's Tau Commander killing him before he could strike back. It was a small well fought game that Zebulon would/should probably have won.

Well thats all for now and hopefully some pictures will be up soon.

Thanks

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment