Dwarf Lord

Hi all

Today I bring some pictureso of my Dwarf Lord/Thane. He will be the one leading the fight against Zebulon's devious ratmen.

Normally after doing a test model, in the case of my dwarves it was a partly broken skull pass thane, I would start on a unit and try it out on them. Unusually for me this time I started with the leader. I'm very happy with how he's turned out and so will be applying these colours to the rest of my army.

Anyway on with pictures.




As I said above I'm very happy with how he's turned out. I think it's a vast improvement over the green and purple scheme I had started with back at the beginning of 7th ed and I'm glad I didn't get far with that army.

On a side note I now have some Incubi for my Dark Eldar, 5 Finecast and 5 metal, which I bought today. These are the latest in a long line of upcoming additions to my Dark Eldar Kabal. Also myself and Zebulon are planning on starting a little irregular series within the next couple of weeks, so check back for that.

As always thanks for reading and comments are most welcome.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment