Dwarf Army Project Log: WIP 2

Hi all

Just a quick WIP post. I've started on the 2 units of warriors that will be in my 1000pt army that will take on Zebulon's skaven. The units are 20 strong each or rather will be when it comes to the game. Currently one is short by 3 warriors as it never had them to begin with and so I'll need to make some from my left over dwarves from the battalion box.

So here they are as they stand at the minute.




So far I'm happy with how they're going. Both units are about 1/3rd done so far. Getting 37 dwarves to that stage in a few hours isn't too bad really. Hoopefully I'll get them finished in the next few days and then I can get started on my thunderers and get the cannon crew painted up (the cannon is already done).

So thats it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment