Blackmane & Zebulon Versus Challenge 2: Blackmane's High Elf on Griffon

Hi all

Today I bring pictures of my finished High Elf on Griffon. So on to pictures.











I'm really happy with how he's turned out overall. The only part I may re-do at some point is the banner he has on his lance but thats for later. The part I'm happiest with is the Griffon itself which I personally think has turned out really well. A lot better than I actually expected to be honest. It also took up most of my time. HIghlighting each feather individually is definately time consuming lol.

So there we go. Both myself and Zebulon have put up our pictures and now its over to you, the reader, to decide whether myself or Zebulon has won the 2nd Vs Challenge. The poll will be put up and it will close on monday the 22nd of August.

Well that's it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.


Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment