Ultarmarines Captain

Hi all

Today I bring some pictures of an Ultramarine Captain that I bought and have been painting up for Zebulon (aren't I nice? lol). Anyway after a fair while I've finally found the time over the past few days to get the model finished.

So how did I come to get my hands on this model in the fist place. Put simply I saw it in a shop that sells quite a lot of 2nd hand models. Sometimes something rare will show up, such as this captain which I'd never seen before. Seeing it was an Ultramarine Captain I kinda new I'd end up getting it for Zebulon. So a c couple of days later I went back and bought it. I then stripped it down (it was an awful paint job), and got it ready to paint.

And so here we are with some pictures of a new model for Zebulon.



There we go. One nice, 'new', shiny Ultarmarine Captain already for battle. I'm really happy with how he turned out. I tried a purple crystal like effect on the sword, like you see done by the 'Eavy Metal team on models such as the Grey Knights. It came out alright for a first attempt and no doubt I will get the hang of it with time.

Well that's it for today. As always thanks for taking the time to have a look and please feel free to leave any comments, be they good or bad or somewhere in between.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment