Hello! I'm TV's Adam West: Batman 1966 Complete

Hi all.

Today I bring a post on my Batman 1966 model from Knight Models. 

I've found I really like a lot of the models that they have put out for the Batman miniature game. While I don't think I'll ever actually play the game (but who knows, maybe sometime in the future) I do like the models enough to buy some just to paint. I've also got the Riddler to do at some point and Iron Man from the range of Marvel models.

So lets get to the pictures. 





I'm relative happy with the way that it's turned out. I like the shade of blue I've achieved on the cape though the back looks a little rougher than I would have liked. Strangely one of the parts of the model that I really like is the utility belt and bat symbol. I think the yellow stands out nicely and works well with the blue. 

As a side note, if you haven't already, take a look at mine and Zebulon's latest painting duel and vote for whichever you think is the best.

Well that's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment