Painting Duel: Urien Rakarth


Hi all.

So today saw the end of mine and Zebulon's Cato Sicarius vs Ragnar Blackmane painting duel/challenge. And with that we have decided to dive straight in to the next one. 
This time we will both be painting the master haemonculus Urien Rakarth. Over christmas (I think that's when it was) I gave Zebulon the metal version of him that I had never assembled (though not for lack of trying). I had long since bought the model in finecast and had no need to keep the metal one around. Just as we started the last challenge Zebulon also put forward the idea of doing Rakarth and we eventually agreed to do it straight afterwards. 

And so here we are about to dive right in. It will be interesting for Zebulon as he has never painted any Dark Eldar. For me it's will be another character completed for my army. 

The end of this challenge will be on Sunday the 29th of March which is 3 weeks from now. So without further ado let the challenge commence!

Thanks for taking the time to have a look and please have a look at our just finished challenge and see who you think has done best. 

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment