Painting Duel: Blackmane's Urien Rakarth


Hi all.

So today finds another painting challenge completed with both myself and Zebulon painting Urien Rakarth. As with all our painting challenges it will be up to you good people out there on the internet to decide who has won. 

So lets get down to the pictures of my Urien Rakarth. 


More after the jump.








I'm really happy with how he's turned out and I'm glad to get another of my Dark Eldar characters done. Even though it's only one model it's still that little bit closer to finishing my Dark Eldar army haha. 

Anyway I hope you can find the time to have a look at Zebulon's Urien Rakarth as well and vote on who you think is the best. 

That's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment