My Version of Knight Commander Pask


This is a picture of my version of knight commander pask. I decided to give him a little cape and a fur collar to make him stand out. I also gave him a laspistol to make it look like he is shooting at something on the ground. Also attached to the cupola is a banner with the Tarnhelm 3rd's regimental logo on it. The logo is basically the Roman numeral for 3 but instead of 3 striaght lines it has 3 thunderbolts. I was really quite impressed with how i painted the skin on this model. Painting skin has always been something i've found hard to do well and the way i did the skin for this model worked well i feel. It will definately be the way i do skin from now on until i find a better way of doing it.

As always comments are welcome

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment