Covenant of Antartica Aronnax Class Assault Robot

Hi all.

In this post I bring some pictures of the Aronnax Class Assault Robot that I finished a little while ago now. I really liked these models as soona s they came out. Yes that is an indicator of just how long I've had them sat around waiting to be painted. 

So lets get to some pictures. 

 More after the jump.






I really enjoyed getting these painted. Simple and straight forward but I think they look really cool and I'm very happy with them. I did them just as I have all my other antarctican models. I based them with The Fang (formally shadow grey), shaded them with Delvan Mud, forgotten the new name, then drybrushed them with Etherium Blue. It makes for a relatively simple and quick scheme with the drybrush nicely picking out the high level of detail on these models. 

Now for a couple of side notes. Myself and Zebulon recently decided to do one of our occasional painting challenges and there is currently a vote running on the blog. If you haven't already checked it out you can find it here. The pole itself can be found in the top right corner.

Secondly there's a new blog that I would like to promote. It's called Word and Witchcraft. It's a blog just started by my girlfriend as a place where she can post short stories, poem's, etc that she's written. She has ambitions to be a writer and thought a blog would be a good place to test her wrting skills and see what people think of the kind of things she wants to write. It'll be primarily fantasy based stoires. So please check it out and see what you think.

Well that's all for now, thanks for taking the time to havea look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment