Hama Complete

Hi all.

So another quick post to show my completed Hama model for my Rohan army. For anyone who doesn't know who Hama is, he is the unfortunate guy who is the first to be killed by a warg during the warg attack in The Two Towers. 

More after the jump.




I'm quite happy with how he's turned out. As with Gamling he was pretty straight forward to do. Now they are done I'm just left with Eomer and Eowyn to re paint and a couple of other Rohan hero's to do that I haven't even taken out their blister packs yet. However I have plenty of other projects to do before I get to those which I sure is a situation many of you out there are familiar with. 

Now for a couple of side notes. Myself and Zebulon recently decided to do one of our occasional painting challenges and there is currently a vote running on the blog. If you haven't already checked it out you can find it here. The pole itself can be found in the top right corner. Voting ends today at either 10pm or 11pm BST.

Secondly there's a new blog that I would like to promote. It's called Word and Witchcraft. It's a blog just started by my girlfriend as a place where she can post short stories, poem's, etc that she's written. She has ambitions to be a writer and thought a blog would be a good place to test her wrting skills and see what people think of the kind of things she wants to write. It'll be primarily fantasy based stoires. So please check it out and see what you think.

Well that's all for now, thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment