Warhammer Scenery WIP 5

Hi all

So I bring another update. Two posts in the same day, I don't think think I've done that before. Anyway I've now almost finished the buildings. Just a few details to do and then they're done. So since this morning I've highlighted the tiles, highlighted the wood, painted and washed (or rusted) the silver metal area's and painted the wall crosses. All thats left to do now are all the skulls, the little 'things' on the tops of the roofs, the sun, the moon, the flames in the braziers and the little comets on the chapel. Should be done before I go to bed so finished pictures should be up tomorrow. Speaking of pictures here are some of how it currently is.





Well thats all for today. Like I said up top I hope to have it finished for tomorrow so check back then to have a look. As always thanks for reading and comments are always welcome.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment