Terminator Librarian Completed

Hi all.

Today I bring my completed Terminator Librarian. I'm very happy with how he's turned out for a model I was just painting between other projects. 

So lets get on with the pictures. 

 More after the jump.



One of the things I really like about how I painted the model is the haft of his force staff. I just like the pale gold on silver that I went with for it and I think it works really well. It shows off the rune encrusted haft well but keeps it looking more functional in my mind. I'm also quite happy with his face. Skin is one of those things that for me can be a bit hit or miss sometimes. I'd have liked a smoother finish on the robes and better transitions between the shades of cream but its not to bad. It's a technique to improve on in future. 

Well that's all for today. Thanks for having a look.

Blackmane.

No comments:

Post a Comment