I Find Your Lack of Courage........Disturbing

 Hi all

Today I have some pictures of the newest memeber of the Tarnhelm 3rd. I decided that another commissar wouldn't go amiss in my army so I headed down to my local GW and got this guy.
Overall i am very happy with how he's turned out. I think my favourite part is the great big metal powerfist. You really don't want to mess with him (or disturb his reading). I'll come up with a backstory for him at some point. I think he'll be the senior but widely hated commissar of the regiment. I've decided the other two I have are of the opinion that its better to get the men to do things through positive actions and encouraging words, the gaunt/cain approach as I would call it. This guy is gonna be the complete opposite.






On a very suprising and pleasing note I recieved a comment on the first of the Fall of Corian IV campaign missions. James S and his friend over at Warp Signal, click here, are going to be using the missions for their own campaign. I will be keeping an eye on how it goes as it will be good to see it been played. I encourage you all to have a look and keep an eye on the campaign as it goes. They're calling their campaign the Invasion of St. Arkham. We'll be adding a link on the blog asap.

Well thats all for now. As always comments are most welcome and thankyou very much for reading and please do check out Warp Signal.

Blackmane

No comments:

Post a Comment